The first time I decided to make a blog in English, I was a bit worried. Afraid that people who read what I wrote in English will not understand it. I never took any English course and didn’t learn it at school until I was in highschool. First time I learn it was from Sesame Street, and I read books in English. In college almost all text-book were English, so I must understand it. I learn how to pronounced a word by listening to songs and movies. But it still difficult for me to compose a sentences because in Bahasa Indonesia we are not familiar with the past and future form of sentences. The words are always same whether we said it in present form or in past form. I’m still trying to get familiar with the idea and doing it by writing this blog.
I just wanted to say how grateful I am for all of you who visited this blog and made an effort to understand what I wrote here 😀
Last year I did took a language course, but instead of English I took France, which is more difficult. In France everything is masculine or feminine. That’s very confusing when I have to decide whether a table is masculine or feminine stuff. And I have to decide whether Japan is masculine or feminine country. But I like it, I just love to hear how the France language sounds like. Well, I love everything about France and really wish I could go there someday 😀
Reading other blogs also helps me a lot. I found a lot of interesting blogs that I visited regularly. Each have different subjects and different characters. And it all so much fun to read.
I was so surprised when I found out that I got an award. My first blog award. Thank you very very much for Lisa at foodtable//la vie eclectique. This is the award:
Foodtable//la vie eclectique is a wonderful blog about food and dining. It could be very useful if I live in CA, I probably go to every single restaurant reviewed in this blog. Unfortunately I’m not, but I still keep coming back to this blog because I really enjoy all the pictures and it kind of give me inspiration of what I wanted to eat. One day I saw this beautiful picture of BBQ Ribs and I ended up having BBQ Ribs for lunch 😀
This is something about the award and the rules. I copy/paste it 😀
“Leibster is German & means ‘Dearest’ or ‘Beloved’ but it can also mean ‘Favourite’ & the idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers all in the spirit of gathering more connections”
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
So, this is the blog that I would like to pass the award:
1. Pure Complex by Kay, it’s beautiful and classy blog. Full of arts and ideas of interior design. I don’t know her personally, but I really think she’s a great person.
2. Living, Loving, Laughing by Angelia Sims, she’s very talented photographer. I always love to see her beautiful picture, especially the color composition.
3. Belle on the Boulevard, this is another classy blog and very fashionable one. It’s like a website of fashion magazine. And from what I read in her blog, she going to get married soon… isn’t exciting? I’m looking forward to read more posts about the wedding preparation in the blog 😀
4. This Italian Family by Rach, I love the recipes in this blog, simple but delicious. I think she and Christopher are the cutest couple on Blog-sphere and Oreo is the cutest dog on Blog-sphere too 😀
5. You Fancy Me Mad by B, I like reading it because it’s fun. I think she like movies just like me, and she’s going to Hawaii soon. Looking forward the vacation story on the blog 😀
Have a great weekend !